Detention Cases and Criminal Actions

Are You An Immigrant Who Was Convicted Of A Crime And Is Now Being Detained?

If you or a loved one has been detained by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services as a result of a criminal conviction and placed into deportation or removal proceedings you must take immediate action to defend yourself against the threat of deportation. Criminal convictions involving a noncitizen immigrant can result in that person undergoing deportation and removal proceedings. The law office of Henry & Grogan provides experienced and effective criminal deportation defense. We stand up for the rights of those facing criminal charges and the threat of deportation.

Do you need to speak with someone about criminal deportation defense? Contact the law office of Henry & Grogan today to learn how we can protect your rights. We offer free half-hour initial consultations and flat-rate fees.

Protect Your Rights

Our firm provides aggressive and successful criminal deportation defense to people who are seeking citizenship, naturalization or a visa. If you or your loved one is found guilty of committing an aggravated felony or a crime involving moral turpitude, there are steps we can take to help you or your loved one avoid deportation. The law office of Henry & Grogan provides criminal deportation defense to noncitizen immigrants charged with crimes such as the following.

  • Drug charges including trafficking and possession with intent to distribute
  • Sexual offenses
  • Assault and battery
  • Theft
  • Fraud
  • Credit card fraud

Immigration lawyer Michael S. Henry will thoroughly analyze the charges and the evidence. We seek relief for our clients through creative and effective means. For instance, a person, if they have had a green card and have lived in the U.S. for at least seven years, may request cancellation of a removal if a relative in the U.S. would suffer extreme hardship by the deportation. We are strong negotiators and vigorously defend our clients. We can stand up for your rights and the rights of someone you care about. Contact us today to arrange a consultation.