Employment-Based Immigration in Philadelphia 

An employment-based immigration visa allows foreign workers to immigrate permanently to the United States. Unlike non-immigrant visas, EB visas give applicants the chance to lawfully become permanent residents in the U.S. Therefore, foreign workers, their spouses, and children become eligible to work and live in the U.S permanently.

The attorneys at Henry & Grogan are reliable, qualified, and committed to offering our clients top-rated, trusted legal representation. Our focus on employment-based immigration in Philadelphia is to ensure clients enjoy permanent residency in the land of opportunities.

Our professional and highly qualified lawyers in employment-based immigration in Philadelphia can assist workers in procuring the following visas:

  • EB-1A – The visa is issued to workers who have extraordinary abilities
  • EB-1B – Issued to outstanding foreign professors or researchers
  • EB-1C – For the executives and managers who get transferred from international organizations
  • EB-2 – Eligible for workers who exhibit exceptional ability with a U.S. job offer. It’s also for the professionals with an advanced degree and a U.S. job
  • EB-3 – Issued to professionals, skilled, and unskilled workers
  • EB-4 – For special immigrants such as religious workers, some United States Armed Forces members, and retired employees of multinational corporations
  • EB-5 – Issued to immigrant investors

Additionally, we represent people who have a fear of returning to their home country. The green card asylum in Phila comes with critical protection to asylum seekers and refugees.

Immigration law is rampant with documents and forms, making it a stressful process. Reach out today to enjoy hassle-free employment-based immigration in Philadelphia.

Trusted H1B Visa Attorneys in Philadelphia County, PA

The H1B visa allows a foreign national to work temporarily in the U.S. The employer is required to offer a job in the United States and provide the potential employee with a HIB visa petition. The applicant may hold the visa status for a maximum period of six years. The visa can, however, get transferred to a new employer.

Henry & Grogan is a reliable H1B visa attorney serving Philadelphia County. Our non-immigrant department brings you vast experience in preparing H1B petitions with a wide array of occupations and industries. Our attorneys are available for consultation with both employees and employers.

Reliable Business Immigration Attorneys in Chester County, PA

If you’re an investor, a high-ranking employee at an international organization, or an entrepreneur, you might qualify to obtain a visa to allow you to work and live in the U.S. We offer help to investors and entrepreneurs navigate the complex U.S. immigration system. No matter the circumstances, we will help you understand the available options to make the best decision.

The Work Scope of an H1B Attorney

The H1B visa attorney Philadelphia County is helpful in many ways:

  • Assisting in completing the petition
  • Advising the employer and employee on the overall timeline and process
  • To file a petition with USCIS
  • Following the lottery results
  • Responding to requests from USCIS

Getting a Letter of Employment for Immigration

An EVL, or employment verification letter, is typically requested by the organization, such as landlord or bank, to verify current and/or previous job status. The letter can also serve as evidence for immigration purposes, like when applying for a fiancé visa in Delaware county. Our department in employment-based immigration in Philadelphia will help in filling the forms for a seamless process.

H1B Immigration Lawyers in Montgomery County, PA

The team at Henry & Grogan is devoted to employment-based immigration in Philadelphia. We represent individuals and companies throughout the U.S in connection with family and employment-based visa petitions. The related expertise includes H1B visas, national interest waivers, adjustment of status, labor certifications, naturalizations, and EB-1 to EB-4 petitions, and more. If you’re in Montgomery County or anywhere in PA, reach out for more help today.