Collection of Judgments

Rely On Us When Your Judgment Goes Unpaid

Litigation can be exhausting, stressful and expensive. A judge can remove a significant burden from your shoulders when he or she enters a final judgment in your favor. Unfortunately, the final judgment provides only temporary relief when the opposing party fails to pay you the money you deserve.

Henry & Grogan is a law firm you can turn to for permanent relief. Attorney Drew Salaman has more than 40 years of experience and literally “wrote the book” on these matters. He authored several books published by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. The legal community respects him as an authority on the subject of enforcement and collection of judgments, and he is often asked to speak at lectures held across the nation.

Based on our reputation and record of success, the city of Philadelphia recently entrusted our lawyers with the responsibility of collecting thousands of judgments that have gone unpaid for years.

We Have Collected Millions For Clients. We Can Help You.

Many disputes are resolved through civil litigation. A final judgment defines the obligations of each party moving forward, often involving a monetary award. The court does not ensure that each party meets their obligations. The reality is that some people take advantage of this situation and fail to pay the money owed to you. It is not easy to enforce your judgment without the assistance of an attorney.

With our extensive experience, you can trust that we are able to resolve your matter efficiently and professionally. Our law firm has helped countless individuals and businesses collect more than $100 million owed under a wide variety of judgments and against many entities, including:

  • Personal injury awards for car accidents, slip and falls, or medical malpractice
  • Insurance companies
  • Taxicab medallions
  • Domestic relations orders, including spousal or child support arrears
  • Business debt and common stock
  • Matters involving liquor licenses
  • Interests due from trusts or decedents’ estates
  • Health insurance carrier billings
  • Unpaid workers’ compensation benefits or third-party awards

Are You Owed Money? Contact Us For Personalized Attention.

We have the experience to help you recover the money you are owed. We also have the flexibility of a small law firm to give your case the attention it deserves. Call us at 215-568-1500 or send us an email to tell us about your legal needs in a free initial consultation.